Coaching you during the Ten-Pro tour
Every match is an opportunity for young players to learn something new about themselves and their tennis. Failing in this mission slows down the development and prolongs the frustrations. Winning a match is not enough if learning is not involved!
As a Ten-Pro travel coach, my team and I have a unique chance to get in touch with many young tennis players, to team up with them and their parents and help the learning process.
How does a coaching day look like?
1. During the introduction, we will examine the self-knowledge of the player.
2. Every day, once per day, we do an on-court warm up.
3. Together we will do a pre-match briefing with tactical and mental preparations.
4. We shall observe the match(*) and an on-court coaching will be conducted during the match.
5. After the match, we shall make an analysis of qualities and shortcomings with a clear “ahaa” learning moment. New goals might be set for the next match.
6. In the evening hours there will be a Q&A opportunity for parents and players.
7. After the tournament an e-mail will be sent to you with an analysis and advises for improvements.
8. The tournament coaching price of the whole bundle starting from spring 2018 is:
– €100** per day/per person (ex. travel and maintenance expenses**) if three players are being coached.
– €125** per day/per person (ex. travel and maintenance expenses**) if two players are being coached.
– €150** per day/per person (ex. travel and maintenance expenses**) if private coaching is offered.
9. A 60 min. training session (independent from the coaching programme) costs €60.
Travel and maintenance expenses** – are payed above the coaching fee and they differ per tournament – see here under:
– “Dutch Bowl” “BATD” “Kim Clijsters” “BASE” – €60 per day (€20 per person if 3 players are being coached).
– “Rafa” “Mouratoglou” “Malta”- €120 per day (€40 per person if 3 players are coached).
– “Miami Open” “Kriek Cup” – €180 per day (€60 per person if 3 players are being coached).
Example: 3 players are being coached in Mouratoglou – €100+ €40 = €140 per person per day.
The fee will be paid in advance, by bank transfer, or in cash after every coaching day.
(*) In case more coached players are playing at the same time, our attention will be divided among them.
At this moment there is a maximum of 3 players per coach during one tournament with whom we can team up.
Interested? Please contact me in person, text, e-mail or book at the Ten-Pro tour office. CLICK HERE!
Hope to see you soon! – Edvard Igaz and the TennisTroubleshoot team