Tennis travels by Tennistroubleshoot
Are you interested in having:
– good tennis training and coaching
– good weather
– good food, recreation and relaxation
– comfort but small scale, away from huge resorts
Do you want to find out something new about your tennis?
Do you want to prepare for the new tennis season?
Do you want to boost your development?
Tennis holiday week in Spain, Greece or Croatia
From winter 2018-2019 tennistroubleshoot organizes tennis holidays for:
- Competitive young players of similar levels
- Recreational adult players of all levels
- Family and friends of your own choice
I would like to host you during the months of January, February, March, April in a beautiful villa in the area of Altea Costa Blanca in Spain. During the day it is on average 18 degrees with outliers to 21 degrees and the sun shines often, perfect for playing tennis!
Our tennis program includes the following parts:
– 5 days with excellent technical, tactical and mental training.
– An extensive video analysis of your tennis and match.
– Participation in the fun final tournament.
– Recreational cycling morning.
– Topics evenings about mental game of tennis.
– Possibilities for paragliding.
– Individual customization is always possible.
– In the morning after breakfast you and your group get an hour and a half tennis training from me at the club at 5-10 minutes drive from our villa. We do this for 5 days.
– During the lessons all facets of the beautiful tennis game will be discussed. Every morning you will often be technically engaged. If you want to train something specific, we can do that too!
– We follow the “Form follows function” principle! We are goal orientated.
– We have lunch at home or at the cozy tennis club outside on the terrace. In the winter months and in the spring in Altea it is usually nice weather during the day and you can eat outside. In the evening it is still too fresh for that.
– In the afternoon we will be occupied with live tennis game with implementation of the subjects we have practiced on. The emphasis in training sessions will shift to the tactical aspect of tennis. We will teach you where to stand on the tennis court, why and with what task. We will teach you decision-making; the most optimal responses on different incoming balls and positions.
– However, you can also choose to do something different, relax or go out in the beautiful surroundings.
– In the evening we eat together again in the villa a delicious and healthy dinner prepared by our cook, with delicious wines or drinks of your choosing.
Example of the villa’s that we use for our tennis vacations:
Comfortable rooms, outdoor swimming pool are all ingredients for an unforgettable luxury holiday on the Spanish Riviera.
We stay together in one of the beautiful, spacious villas located in the area of Albir – Altea – Alfaz del Pi.
It is a very stylish new villa equipped with everything you need for a well-deserved holiday in luxury. It accommodates up to 8 people with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining/lounge with fireplace, terrace and roof terrace.
5 minutes by car to the Alfaz del Pi, 10 minutes to the cosy Altea and Albir Benidorm, 10 minutes on and 15 minutes to the charming Villa Joyosa. All with different beaches.
Close by is Europe’s largest amusement parks; Terra Mitica, Terra Natura and Aqualandia water park/Park and Mundomar.
The nearest airport – Alicante – about 40 minutes away by direct motorway.
There are 2 bathrooms with washing machine and dryer. The bathrooms are all equipped with very spacious showers, toilet and sink, also extra electric ladder radiator. All bedrooms have air conditioning units that cool and heat. The villa also has a very spacious living room / dining room / kitchen with high windows to the ceiling and sliding doors to the terrace. Of course WiFi and satellite TV with widescreen TV. The kitchen is fully equipped, in addition to the extra wide fridge has an oven, dishwasher and microwave, hob and extractor fan speak for themselves.
Outside you will find a terrace across the full width of the huis. Two steps lower is the sun terrace and large (10 x 5) pool, which is heated. The terraces are spacious with dining tables and chairs, sun beds with thick cushions, side tables and parasol. On the terrace is the outbuilding with the BBQ / kitchen / sink / fridge and a bar that invites you for a nice drink.
Tennis clubIQL tennis is a tennis complex with Australian Open hardcourts and claycourts as well. From the cozy terrace you can view the courses while enjoying a drink.
Duration and price
The tennis vacation lasts 8 days, Saturday till Saturday.
The price is €€€ per person and based on 7 nights with “all except flight arrangement”.
The flight you can arrange yourselves. There are plenty of cheap flights to Alicante or Valencia for less than €100. If wished we can assist you in that as well.
The shuttle from the airport to the Villa is provided by us, but considering that this period is good for cheap rent-a-car, we encourage you to rent a vehicle in order to be more flexible.
My name is Edvard Igaz. Tennis is my passion. During a tour through Spain, I developed the idea to organize tennis trips myself, trips that distinguish themselves through small scale, quality and attention to the guests. Travel that not only focuses on the tennis game, but also on good food, relaxation and comfort. In this area on the Costa Blanca I have found a beautiful place to offer my holidays. I am looking forward to meeting you in Spain and to have a fantastic week!